I wanted to thank everyone for praying for my dad. Your prayers for my dad helped tremendously. I am unsure of when in the last two weeks that this happended, but I do know that within the last two weeks he stopped running from God's love. And I can safely say that he, today, is resting in our Savior's arms. He is free from cancer and pain and he is home.
I would ask that you continue to pray for me and my siblings, as we go through an unusally time of morning. We did not get to know a man that loved and lived a life dedicated to God, but we will.
Isaiah 35:10
"and the ransomed of the Lord will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away."
No comments:
Post a Comment