Monday, February 28, 2011

March was the start

A year ago, Matt and I started this adoption process with Bethany. I would love to be writing this post, excited about the baby that has entered our lives, but still we wait. There is not much to report. We are praying and trying to trust in God's timing. We have had a rough couple of weeks, as we get closer to the date we started this process.

We still believe Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." We are still learning through this process to be patient and wait upon the Lord. I read recently that to be patient means to trust in God's timing. Wow, how this is true!

Please pray with us that we will trust in God's timing as we continue the journey with adoption.

No comments:

Post a Comment